Mesa Advisory Group LLC
July 24, 2017
More scam alerts. Mariad posted the following in the Owners Forum:
Got an email from Mesa Advisory Group.
They say they get 5% commission after the sale is completed. Have attached an offer of sale (which I won't open).
- Mark Rizzo
- Investment Advisor
- 3507 E. Indian School Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85018
- Phone: # (602) 338-9792 Fax# (602) 753-9538
Don't know if they're new or have been around a while.
Here is what we found: Domain creation and expiration:
- Domain Name: MESAADVISORYGROUP.COM
- Registry Domain ID: 2141980687_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
- Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.publicdomainregistry.com
- Registrar URL: www.publicdomainregistry.com
- Updated Date: 2017-07-13T00:22:51Z
- Creation Date: 2017-07-11T02:32:19Z
- Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-07-11T02:32:19Z
Address questions: The telephone and fax are located at an address that is about five miles from the address listed on their website.
Here is the address given on the website as contact information.
East Washington and Central, Phoenix is the address listed for the telephone number listed on the website as contact telephone number.
East Washington and Central, Phoenix is the address listed for the fax number listed on the website as a contact fax number.
East Pampa Ave., Mesa is the address listed for the company with the Arizona Secretary of State. It is highly likely addresses have changed since the last ammendment was filed with the Secretary of State on May 21, 2010.
Here is a description of Mesa Advisory Group on a website called Connected Investors, which is a networking website for real estate transactions. Mesa Advisory Group is described as a company with one employee.
Clearly, the domain called mesaadvisorygroup.com was picked up by a scamming organization and has hijacked a legitimate company's name.
Thank you Mariad. Nice catch.
Be careful. Send a return reciept requested letter to see if it gets delivered. Not likely to happen....