Gary III's Photos of Nuevo Vallarta
September 25 to September 30, 2011
The Vidanta property at Nuevo Vallarta is changing before our very eyes. Clear evidence of this is in photos Gary III has shared with us all.
- A new building in front of the Grand Bliss appears to have pools and maybe fountains. New reception area? Train station?
- Grand Luxxe Buildings 3 and 4, which are along the Ameca River and east of Grand Luxxe Tower 2 different designs from the other Grand Luxxe structures. Could the space inside be different too? It is currently unclear how these units are configured or what the square footage will be.
- The foliage throughout the property is maturing faster than we thought it would. There is a veritable jungle between the Grand Mayan, Grand Bliss, Mayan Palace and Grand Luxxe buildings and the beach.
- The Grand Luxxe Punta building (This is the tower that is closest to the beach and mouth of the Ameca River.) is nearing completion. The floor plans that we received earlier are hard to imagine at this point.
- Finally, Gary III gave us all a glimpse the resorts' "Back Office", where the daily work of cleaning all the laundry takes place. It is a big job, all done under ground.
Oh, there is one other item. Gary III suggested in December 2010 that benches be placed at the entrances to each resort. Well, the benches are now there for all of us to use and enjoy.
Gary III suggested to Grupo Vidanta management that benches should be placed at the entrances to all the resorts. Well, they listened and benches are on site. This photo shows the style of bench management chose to install. Thanks Gary III.
The bench that Gary III suggested should be placed at the entrance to the resort is pretty stylish, don't you think? Shows that management does listen to good suggestions.
Enjoy Gary III's update....