The Shrunken Lagoon and Other Views of Nuevo Vallarta by Ren
February 27, 2013The story line is if you don't like what you see today, stick around because it will be different tomorrow. Our visit in November was filled with images of what we thought were going to last longer than a few months.
PLStrong started us off with his images of the shrinking lagoon. Lisa and Dave gave us their view of how far and small the lagoon had become over the month. Just amazing!
Enough talk. Here are Ren's photos of the Nuevo Vallarta property:
Interesting points here:
- The lagoon is giving way to the Greg Norman golf course.
- We will not have our hour and a half boat ride from the Punta Pool Area to the SPA Pool area with wine and cheese.
- Grand Luxxe Tower V-B is growing, and the basement for Grand Luxxe Tower V-A is barely visible.
- The Punta Pool area is beautiful, and shrinking the Punta Pools turned out to be OK.
- The map on the Sales Office wall is a good representation of what may have been envisioned, but it does not seem to reflect the property now.