Welcome to Darrin's View of the Grand Luxxe at Nuevo Vallarta
May 31, 2011Darrin is a Grand Luxxe owner and uses a Microsoft developed photo presentation software system to display his photos. His first stay at the Nuevo Vallarta Grand Luxxe was in late April, 2010. He took some photos and shared them with us. They were taken on April 21 and April 25, 2010.
Darrin returned from his stay at the Grand Luxxe in April 27, 2011. He sent us a link to his newest views of the Grupo Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta Property. Very interesting to see construction progress. Luxxe Tower III A and B are growing and the grounds are taking shape.
During his visit in December, 2010, he stayed in the Grand Luxxe Tower II and sent us additional photos for everyone to enjoy.
We have grouped his photos and are presenting them here and in Darrin's Corner. We think you will enjoy seeing the property as it was in April and as it is now. Have fun with this vicarious tour!
Please note: If you click on one of the links that appear below, you will be asked to allow Micorsoft to place a small piece of code on your computer. It is called Microsoft Silverlight. If your computer is not a current model, you may not be able to install this code or see the photos. Maybe a new computer....? LOL.
Click on the following links to view Darrin's photos:
- April 27, 2011 - This video looking east from the Luxxe Tower II at Nuevo Vallarta no longer exists. It showed vegetation is increasing around the lakes. Earth mover was leveling the area in front of Grand Luxxe Tower III. Lots of activity.
- December 26, 2010 - Grand Luxxe Punta - Watch the slide show instead of the Photosynth linkage. Much better.
- December 26, 2010 - Current development of the eastern part of the property. There are roads, lakes, new holes under development on the Nayar Golf Course and a new Train Station / Greeting Center in front of the Grand Bliss.
- April 26, 2010 - Construction progress and landscaping at the Grand Bliss and Grand Luxxe Tower II, seen from the Grand Mayan. Included are the Mayan Palace, the lakes that extend from the Grand Bliss to the Grand Luxxe and views of the property from the south to ocean access road between the Grand Bliss and Grand Mayan resorts.
- April 26, 2010 - View of Marina Vallarta and the bird sanctuary from the fourth floor deck of the Grand Luxxe Tower I at Nuevo Vallarta. Spectacular view!
- April 24, 2010 - Landscaping at the Nuevo Vallarta Mayan property is impressive, to say the least. In this series of photos, Darrin shows the foliage surrounding the lakes, none of which was there in November, 2009.