Another Fake Bonus Week Offer
January 2, 2017Notices from firstname.lastname@example.org to use "expiring bonus weeks" started circulating in Novmeber, 2016. An Aimfair member sent us another version of the offer, and yes it is still bogus.
If you receive the following in an email, give it no other attention than to delete it permanently from your email folder:
Consider the last sentence: "Sometimes when we call it appears as UNAVAILABLE or PRIVATE....". It is a dead giveaway and fair warning that the offer is fake.There is a whole list of fake offers, including this one:
- T-PS 2019Sept27 Fake Vidanta Offer
- T-PS 2019July30 Fake Bonus Week Offer
- T-PS 2018April23 Fake Vida Offer
- T-PS Feb262017 Another Fake Grupo Vid
- T-PS Jan22017 Fake Bonus Week
- T-PS Jan102017 Fake Vidanta Offer
- T-PS Nov152016 Fake Bonus Week
- T-PS Nov12016 Fake Bonus Week
- T-PS June32015 Fake Grupo Vid
Other scams are on the horizon. Remember....