Fake SEIDO Investigation Requests
December 3, 2019SEIDO is the short name for Subprocuraduría Especializada en Investigación de Delincuencia Organizada. This is the specialized Special Prosecutor's Office to hear about the crimes committed by members of Organized Crime.
What is the SEIDO?
According to the Federal Law against Organized Crime and the Regulations of the Organic Law of the Office of the Attorney General of the Republic, it is the specialized Special Prosecutor's Office responsible for knowing the crimes committed by members of Organized Crime.
What crimes are investigated?
- Federal penal code
- International terrorism.
- Against health.
- Forgery or currency alteration.
- Regarding hydrocarbons.
- Operations with resources of illegal origin.
- Corruption of people under 18 or people who do not have the capacity to understand the meaning of the event or people who do not have the capacity to resist it.
- Pornography of persons under 18 years of age or persons who do not have the capacity to understand the meaning of the event or persons who do not have the capacity to resist it.
- Sex tourism against people under 18 years of age or people who do not have the capacity to understand the meaning of the event or people who do not have the capacity to resist it.
- Lenocinio of persons under 18 years of age or persons who do not have the capacity to understand the meaning of the event or persons who do not have the capacity to resist it.
- Trafficking of minors or people who do not have the capacity to understand the meaning of the event.
- Federal Law on Firearms and Explosives
- Gathering and arms trafficking.
- Federal Migration Law
- Undocumented traffic.
- Federal Health Law
- Organ trafficking.
- Federal Criminal Code in the Corresponding Provisions of the State or Federal District Criminal Legislation
- Car theft.
- General Law to Combat and Eradicate Crimes in Trafficking in Persons and for the Protection of Victims of these Crimes
- Crimes related to trafficking in persons, provided for and sanctioned in the Second Title of said law except in the case of articles 32, 33 and 34 and their respective punishable attempts.
- General Law to Prevent and Punish Crimes in Abduction
- The behaviors provided for in articles 9, 10, 11, 17 and 18.
No, not at all. Note the domain name is SEIDOGob.mx. This is not a Mexican government domain. Stay away. This is a PHISHING expedition!
From: extranjeros at seidogob.mx
Subject: SEIDO Administration
Date: November 27, 2019 at 1:11:01 PM EST
To: Mr. xxxxx,
An implement has been establish by Lic. Andrés Manuel López Obrador Presidente de la República Mexicana along with his administration to stop organize crime, (En materia de reforma fiscal por decreto).
For this reason SEIDO (Subprocuraduría Especializada en Investigación de Delincuencia Organizada) in conjunction with the Mexican state Government are targeting corruption that has lured vacation investment owners into being victims of their own decisión without knowing.
According to Article 67 de La Constitución Política de los Estados Unidos Mexicanos, states that “no foreigner should be deny to file a petition for restitution”; furthermore la Ley General de Victimas Article 67 section 2 declares that in order for a foreigner to be compensated there needs to be a defended charge for the accusation and/or an approved remuneration federal form from
our “Tribunal Federal del Distrito Nueve” en el Distrito Federal appointed by a federal agent/attorney represanting plaintiff(s).
Expectancy are as follow:
In order for an attorney/agent from SEIDO Administration to conduct such procedure and work proactively and in a timely matter on the plaintiff(s) claim we will need full cooperation from the plaintiff(s) so there will be no misconception towards plaintiff(s) case. It´s important to note that all information that is forward to SEIDO Administration its delicate and kept confidential for security purposes. SEIDO Administration and the federal government are aware of internal leak of information within the government system, to avoid any of these events or mishap we ask from the plaintiff(s) to keep this strictly with SEIDO Administration. If you wish to proceed you´ll need to sign the authorization form acknowledging your full consent in moving forward with the assistant of one of our legal representative from SEIDO Administration. The consumer complaint form will need to be fill out with proper information, stating the event that occur at the moment. Having both fundamental documents ready please forward them to SEIDO Administration so your appointed agent/attorney could proceed with protocols.
Av. Paseo de la Reforma #211-213
Col. Cuauhtémoc Deleg. Cuauhtémoc.
Distrito Federal C.P 06500
Tel.+ 52 (554) 162 – 9218