Our View of The Grand Luxxe Residence Club
Units Now Include Residences, Lofts, SPAs, Villas and Suites
Grand Luxxe Residence Club is the newest and most elegant brand of timeshare resorts invested in by Grupo Vidanta. The living areas are spacious, comfortable and beautiful. New buildings are both open and under construction at the Grupo Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico and Riviera Maya, Mexico properties.
Grand Luxxe buildings at the two locations are very different.
At the Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico location, the buildings are up to ten stories and located along the Ameca River in Mexico. The buildings that are operating or under construction include:
On the eastern side of Mexico, located on the Grupo Vidanta Riviera Maya, Mexico property, the Grand Luxxe buildings are 3 floors high rather than the 9 floors for the Luxxe towers in Nuevo Vallarta. Buildings at Riviera Maya must be low to the ground to be hurricane safe. Grupo Vidanta Management is proud of its safety record when hurricanes descend on the property.
The Luxxe buildings at Riviera Maya are built in the form of triangular "Pods" (our word). Each side of the triangle is 3 stories and has four, two bedroom units per floor. Each "pod" then offers thirty six, two bedroom units.
Luxxe Building One opened in November, 2010. On November 7, 2011, Grupo Vidanta announced that Building Two is open and ready for occupancy. In fact, the announcement encourages Grand Luxxe members to consider making reservations during the Holiday Season, which is ordinarily offered for use at a premium. Grand Luxxe Buildings Three is moving rapidly toward a scheduled opening date of November 15, 2013. This building is rumored to be a SPA only building. Meanwhile, Construction of Building IV is also undersway, may be made up of 2 and 3 bedroom Lofts on the first two floors and Presidential Villas on the third floor.
Although the buildings are different, the physical layouts of the living units are very similar at each location in Mexico.
Grand Luxxe Residence Club Unit Configurations:There are fourteen types of Grand Luxxe Units so far:
- Grand Luxxe Residences - 4 BR units (approximately 6,000 SF +-) in Grand Luxxe Towers V A and B. We understand each of the two towers will have two Luxxe Residence units per floor on 9 floors in each tower. The bedrooms are not divisible. Click here to see the Residence at the Grand Luxxe Floor Plan. (Comments are as of April 21, 2013.)
- The Grand Luxxe Residence Loft New Addition (November 16, 2012): - 3 BR units (approximately 5,000 SF+-) in Grand Luxxe Towers III A and B and IV A and B - fourth floor. The bedrooms are not divisible. Click here to see the floor plans for the 3 BR units.
- The Grand Luxxe Residence Loft New Addition (November 16, 2012): - 2 BR units (approximately 4,100 SF+-), also in Grand Luxxe Towers III A and B and IV A and B - fourth floor. The bedrooms are not divisible.
- Grand Luxxe SPA Residences New Addition (November 16, 2012): - 3 BR units (approximately 3,200 SF) in buildings that will contain four corner units per floor on the fifth through tenth floors of the Luxxe Towers IV A and B. The bedrooms are not divisible.
- Grand Luxxe SPA Residences New Addition (November 16, 2012): - 2 BR units (approximately 2,300 SF) in buildings that will contain four center units per floor on the fifth through tenth floors of the Luxxe Towers IV A and B. The bedrooms are not divisible.
- Presidential Master Suites - 3 BR units (approximately 4,294 SF) in the Punta at Nuevo Vallarta. The bedrooms are divisible into the following units:
- Exclusive Master Villa - 2 BR units (approximately 2,700 SF).
- Exclusive Villa - 1 BR units (approximately 1,594 SF).
- Grand Luxxe Mater Villa - 2 BR units (approximately 2,800 SF, including decks) that are divisible into the following units:
- Grand Luxxe Villa - 1 BR units (approximately 1,800 SF)
- Grand Luxxe Junior Villa - 1 BR units (approximately 1,000 SF)
- Grand Luxxe Master Suite (approximately 2,300 SF, including decks)
- Grand Luxxe Suite (approximately 1,500 SF, including decks)
- Grand Luxxe Master Room (approximately 800 SF, including decks)
All timeshare units sold through Vida Vacation Club are rights to use contracts that define the buyers rights. In essence, the contacts are prepaid vacations.
Such contracts are sold to individuals who are members of other Grupo Vidanta resort brands (Grand Bliss, Grand Mayan, Bliss, Mayan Palace and Sea Garden) as upgrades or to individuals who are not already members of any Grupo Vidanta resort brands.
Bob and Christina took and sent us in 2009. This series of photos provides viewers with a good feel for the layout of both the Luxxe Suite and the Luxxe Villa.
Thank you Bob and Christina for sharing your terrific views of the models!
Luxxe Suite and Villa Configurations:
Grand Luxxe Master Room (Lock Off Room)
Grand Luxxe Jr Villa (Lock Off Suite)
Grand Luxxe Suite (1 BR)
Grand Luxxe Villa Suite (1 BR)
Grand Luxxe Master Suite Deck (2 BR)
Grand Luxxe Villa Master Suite Deck (2 BR)
Note: The room photos pictured above are photos of the Grand Luxxe model units at Nuevo Vallarta.
Vida Vacation Club sells rights to use weeks in one or more of the units shown above. Use may be once a year, once every other year, during different times of the year or more than once a year. The rights to use contracts can define weeks of use of single units or multiples of units, depending on the buyer's needs and ability to pay.
In all cases, the two bedroom configuration is the combination of the Grand Luxxe Suite plus the Lock Off Master Room or the Grand Luxxe Villa Suite plus the Jr. Villa.
The following images show the layouts of the Grand Luxxe Villa Master Suite and the Grand Luxxe Master Suite (smallest of the two Luxxe Master Suites):
Grand Luxxe Villa Master Suite:
Please note: The square footage estimates were provided by a fellow member. We cannot confirm the accuracy of these measurements. We post this image because it shows the interior layout relative to the Grand Luxxe Villa Master Suite.
Grand Luxxe Master Suite:
Grupo Vidanta International Sales now operates under the name of Vida Vacation Club. This organization creates many ways to configure offers to sell Lodging Rights agreements to prospective buyers. Generally, in addition to identifying the Member's names, the agreements specify the type of unit, registration numbers, Classification and Type of use.
Terms of sales change with changes in the demand for and supply of the different levels of accommodations that become available to sell.
The information presented above is provided by Aimfair.com, which is a website that two Grand Luxxe Residence Club owners formed to provide information and create a way for other owners to connect and exchange information with each other.
Such information may or may not be accurate and should not be relied upon in any way.
Information presented on the Aimfair.com website is presented in the form of findings and third party information that may or may not be verified and for the pleasure of its viewers.
Aimfair.com, its owners, affiliates, independent contractors or any other party or individual are not responsible for inaccuracies of any type on this or any other pages in the Aimfair.com website.
Aimfair.com is in no way connected with Grupo Vidanta or any of the entities in which it has invested. Rather Aimfair.com is a completely independent, member supported website that gathers and shares information with its viewers.
That said, we welcome your participation with other owners and interested parties in Aimfair.com and encourage you to become a part of the growing community of Aimfair.com members.
The Grand Luxxe Residence Club logo is the property of Grupo Vidanta, its member organizations and affiliated third parties. All rights are reserved.